Let's Talk: Private Session + Activity with Anuja Amin
A service to help parents of 9 to 16 year olds turn 'the talk' into an everyday conversation
Time & Location
We will contact you to schedule
About the Event
Let's Talk: the right approach to sex-ed
Most of us dread having 'the talk' with our children, and understandably so. It can seem uncomfortable and leave you feeling quite unprepared. However, the earlier you introduce your child to sex-ed, the more informed and safe they can be. 'The talk' isn’t a one-time transfer of information, it’s an ongoing conversation concerning various topics handled in an age-appropriate manner. We understand this is much easier said than done and so, here's introducing 'Let's Talk' - a new service that provides the skills and tools to help you approach sex-ed the right way.
Who it’s for: Parents of 9-16 year olds
How it works:
- Sign up and fill out a form
- Engage in a 1 hour private consultation with Anuja and get access to resources and a checklist to monitor your progress for the following week
- Join a 1 hour activity session with your child and Anuja
- Receive a detailed report with some personalised suggestions
- Request follow up consultations with yourself/other relatives for an additional fee or follow-up through email (complimentary)
Sign up to get started!
1st Consultation + activity
+INR 37.50 Service fee
We will follow up by email to schedule a time and day that works for you!
+INR 37.50 Service fee0
Follow up consultation
+INR 12.50 Service fee
+INR 12.50 Service fee0